Thursday, May 22, 2014

5/22/14 DAY 2.

5/22/14
Day 2.
The Beans!

This morning I went to my garden, and, although it was looking healthy, I thought it was a bit....unsymmetrical. There was an empty spot beside Speckle and Shoot, that I though could use another pepper. Problem was, I didn't have another pepper. Except for one that was a nearly dead green stick, that was brown at the tip, and rotten and flimsy. Guess what? I was so disgusted by the perfect display of awkward randomness present, that I planted it, and even named it, the Undead. Now, it's symmetrical. But doesn't look as nice. Then I hacked out grass to the left of  the peppers, and planted twelve beans, 4 rows with 3 beans each. I can't wait for them to grow. Should I include a picture? I think it's too pointless, and my dad said I should only post picture updates weekly. I'll stick to that advice for now, but if you want frequent pictures, just comment below, and tell me what you think. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!