Thursday, May 29, 2014

5/28/14 DAY 8.

5/28/14
Day 8.



Alright everyone, Picture day! Today, the greatest changes ever to occur to my garden so far took place today. My dad and I built a fence around around my garden! Made out of chicken wire, and held in place by 8 stakes, it was nice-looking, and would hopefully keep rabbits from eating my beans. Yup! They sprouted as well! Such an exciting day! At first I thought that they had sprouted because all of the rain had provided them with enough water to grow, but now I think that it's because the rain loosened the hard ground and made it soft enough for the beans to poke through! I know I'm posting this a day after one week, but hey, I can't be perfect! Besides, the only think that happened yesterday to my garden was a bean just breaking the surface, and it's not as exciting as what I have to show you. You'll love these photo's. Hopefully. What are you waiting for? Start looking! Come oooooon. Are you still reading this? Goodness, I think I better stop writing or else you'll be more interested in my words then my pictures. My bean, just sprouting. Isn't he cuuuuuute?





.



Another bean. Simply adorable!










Two of my beans, just looking happily at each other.
My little bean plot. You can even see one of the beans! Is that Weed? Or Sprout? No, no, I think it's Thistle. It has to be! It has that curled up green body, slightly unfolding leaves....Don;t you dare say that's how all the other beans look! Because it's not true. I think thistle has a bit more green then the others....What ever. Call it a bean.

 My fabulous garden complete with a chicken wire fence staked with tent poles! What did you say? My garden looks small? Wow, you're picky.

May, my first plant ever in my garden! Also my #1 healthiest, prettiest, and best plant so far. Just look at her!


Lastly, Speckle and Shoot, my two peppers who look slightly unhealthy. Er...A lot unhealthy. Hey, they got a lot of rain!

 Well, that's about it for my garden. Sorry, I didn't get a shot of Tumbleweed, but you can probably see him if you zoom in on my picture of the whole garden. Ok, that might might not work because it just gets really blurry, but you like blurry, right? Right? Good, I thought so. My garden is, ah, let's see....5 inches by 12 inches....Yeah, that sounds about right! Just kidding, it's 30 in. (width) by 55 in. (length). Not that bad, for my first actual garden of my entire life. If you're wondering what I mean by actual, the last two years I simply had one tomato plant, and I think an okra, and last year I had a fence that couldn't be called a fence, made of sticks and mesh. It was an abomination. This one is awesome! To a degree, 'cause a few professional gardeners might think it's child's play. But it's not. It's child's work. Sadly, I must now bring my comical post to a conclusion. It's long enough already. Keep checking every few day's for new updates, and look forward to the 35th! That's the next week! Wait...there isn't a 35th! Guess you'll never see a new picture update again. Bring out your tissues people. It even makes me sniffle! Sniff! So sad... Well, if you do want a new picture update, let's just forget all this and wait for June 4th.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Hana. Keep up the good work! I love how you put humor in to your paragraphs

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me!