Thursday, January 8, 2015

- 1/07/15 The New Year


        Alright, everyone that reads this, listen up! This is 2015, a new year, of new times! If my website is going to serve a purpose, then we all have to make some New Year's resolutions and stand by them. I am going to make a difference this year, because if we all work together, even an eleven and a half year old can change the world if she has support! I'm am making a pledge, and I'm going to hand it out, get people to sign it, and see how many people I can change the heart of. At the end of 2015, this mighty new year, I hope to have 100 people willing to alter their lives so that millions of plants and animals alike can benefit enormously! I say we can do this! I may be young, but I have a big dream, and I will do what I can to make it come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!