Monday, January 5, 2015

- 1/05/15 NCCD



       I have news! I recently (today) contacted the New Castle Conservation District, in the hopes of learning new information and spreading the word about my website so that more people can be educated. This is what I emailed them:

     Hello. I am an eleven year aspiring ecologist living in New Castle.  I am very passionate about nature, and have created a website: ZFforevernature.blogspot.com
         I am looking to learn more about the environment, and educate others as well, and I am wondering if you have any tips for me about eco-friendly ways people can live their live.
         I would also like to know ways I can spread the word about my website, so that more people near me can also positively impact the environment with the knowledge I hope to share.

Thank you in advance,

Hana H.
Aspiring ecologist, author.
 
      Hopefully, I will hear from them soon, as well as the Bosch Green Living Children's Art, Photography and Creative Writing Contest, to which I sent in my essay. According to Bosch, the prizes should have been given out in December, which has came and gone without a word from them my position. I mean, I don't care if I'm first or last, so long as they received it at all.
      Also, Survi is the only plant that died, because Athorya and Comfort are STILL ALIVE! YESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!