Friday, February 20, 2015

- 2/20/15 Weather Journal


         I have noticed that my posts are getting a little less... informative. And really, this isn't a blog for sarcasm and humor, it's to learn about Nature! So, as you probably know from my posts last year, I am working on (still) an endless (not quite) book called The Great Big Book of Nature. TGBBN is not complete, but I will post what I have so far about it on my website!!! It'll be called TGBBN. No, The Great Big Book of Nature. No, too long! Nature book? Nah... Polka dotted jaguarondi? That's it! JK, umm, All About Nature? Okay, will do. So what are you waiting for, go check it out! Or not. Instead, why don't you make a weather notebook?
         Okay, a weather journal k is a notebook for you about the weather! How do you make one? Take a notebook and record important things such as the temperature, wind direction, clouds, and precipitation. How do you figure that out? Take the temperature with a thermometer, the wind direction with a weather vane and a compass, the clouds by looking at the following diagram, and the precipitation with a rain gauge/snow stick. Go, try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!