Thursday, April 2, 2015

+ 4/02/15 Garden


        The second post of today--way off schedule. It was supposed to be at 4:00 p.m..... but it's 8:00 p.m. Whoops. Got a little side-tracked. Anyway, I at least prepared my garden, hoed it, added potting soil for soil amendments (oh, dear), and raked the bed smooth. So you can get a better idea of how this all went, take a look:

I used these tools; A pair of clippers, a shovel, and two rakes (one pitchfork style)

And so my garden went from looking like this; a complete and total mess....
 

To this neat, healthy-looking plot of land!



      Thus concludes my report of the transformation of a weed-house untouched for a year, to a piece of land that can be properly cultivated with a likely chance for success--like last year. Unlike last post, I can properly say (no, type) these words, Till the next post.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!