Saturday, May 9, 2015

+ 5/04/15 Oxalis Triangularis


Last post I mentioned my new plant Purple Shamrock. This is pretty much more about it. I'm going to do an informative post next time, I promise. I got it from my grandmother to take care of, and I'm going to try and see if I can bring it back to full health. I've already logged it in with the rest of my plants in a document I have, and this is it;


Plant #4.
Common Name: Purple Shamrock

Scientific Name: Oxalis triangularis (OX-uh-lihs try-AN-gyoo-lair-ihs)

Date Acquired: May 7th, 2015

Treatment/Care:

Sunlight: Little sun.

Range:

Watering Schedule: Water when top soil is dry.
 
 
(It's weird logging it in for "May 7th" when the supposed date for this post is before that. I come from the fuuuuuture!) I'm going to add a picture here, then a week later (the 17th, not the 12th) I'll post again on how it looks and see if there is a noticeable difference, and if there is, hopefully it looks better rather then not. Now, I'm thinking of Undead. My zombie pepper from last year
, that I hoped could bring back to life. It died. Lets hope I have better luck here. (Then again, Tumbleweed was a bring-back-to-life project too, and became one of my best tomato plants--ever). Till the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!