Saturday, November 8, 2014

10/08/14


Hello, everyone! You may have noticed that I have been posting every other day. That's because if I posted every day, it would get boring and I would run out of things to write, but if I wrote less often, I would become unreliable.
         This is not a picture update, but it is a news update. I have a few things to tell you...
       
        #1: Boo has been found! If you don't know who Boo is, scroll down a few posts.
        #2. I have entered a writing/drawing contest with the subject "How can we live a greener life?" If I win, I could win from $250 to $1,000 dollars! To learn more, go to http://www.bosch-climate.us/files/2014ArtContest_GLA_LoREZ_FIN_US_1_US.pdf
        #3. I got a new plant named Comfort, she's a Sage plant! My mother got a Rosemary plant and plans to pick it, and use it's needle like leaves, but no-one's touching Comfort's leaves without my permission!
        #4. I'm sick, not that it has anything to do with the nature-related subject that I'm trying to stick to.
        #5. I'm leaving for a show in a few days: three to be precise, so there will not be any Park Day Clean Up for Wednesday, but I'll post just as often if I have a Wi-Fi connection.
       
       That's pretty much it, and I'll update on the writing/drawing contest too. The deadline is November 30th, so if you're looking to enter, the time's running out. I haven't even started... But still! Of course, I'll post of a picture of the completed project, be it essay or picture. It will likely be both...or an essay...or a picture...I'm so sorry, I'm probably driving everyone insane. That's it, bye!




 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!