Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11/19/14

       WHY, WORLD? *bursts out sobbing*

       JK. But I am disappointed because today's Wednesday and I'm supposed to do Park Day Clean Up--BUT I WAS AWAY ON THE DAY OF THE LAST PARK DAY!!! So no Park Day Clean Up, end of story. I can't even clean up the places I'm going to today because I can't last a minute outside due to the frigid weather. So how can I make a difference now. I do all the usual, turn off lights, turn off water, keep the temperature low (64 degrees), and all of our light bulbs are compact fluorescents. I wear warm sweaters instead of turning up the heat, I send emails instead of mail... Now what? I can do the easy stuff but there HAS to be something else I do! I'd love to bike places instead of drive, but i'd end up an ice cube in the first few minutes.  Does anyone have idea's? Please? I need to re-read my tips and tricks section.

NOTE TO THE WORLD: READ THE TIPS AND TRICKS PAGE ON MY WEBSITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!