Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/04/14 MY PLANTS

This picture update is about my plants again. I have three new ones; two bamboo plants that I purchased yesterday, and one mint plant that my mother gave me today!!! Sadly, my  kitten Tiggy killed all four of my bamboo plants including the ones I just bought.. :(
        However, there still a chance that--although leafless-- my bamboo plants Arianna, Betty (my two 11 month nearly a year old bamboo plants), Mango, and Suemi will be alright.
        And of course, there is pictures of slowly dyeing Marigold who is down to one leaf when she previously had 8. Last update though, it showed her with two. Now there's one. Then, maybe none... Enough sadness! More pictures!

Mango, with the stump where her four leaves once were.
   
 
A family pic (although they're not related)


Suemi's stump.

Invi the mint plant.

Invi once more.

The famous Marigold

Marigold's diseased leaf.

Marigold

Marigold's stalk, with her fallen leaves at her base.

 
Invi, the mint plant, is named so for all mint plants uncanny ability to come back after weeks of no water, or a winter in the cold, and grow with surprising speed. Invi is short for invincible, but I won't call her that, just plain Invi. Also, it is pronounced IN-vee not EN-vee. And Suemi the bamboo plant is pronounced SOO-mee. The reason that Suemi and Mango have such absurd names is because my younger brother Adam indirectly named them. Meaning, I told him to point to two objects in a farmers market, and he pointed to a mango, thus naming Mango the bamboo plant, and pointed a separate mango box that read suemi, and therefore producing names for Mango and Suemi, my two bamboo plants.
      Since you probably do not care for pronouncing names of my plants, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!