Friday, December 19, 2014

12/19/14


           I have like, a million topics to discuss, but I've decided to do a picture update for today. You're probably like: YESH! A PIC UPDATE! And this one had got some exciting news... Sort of. I dunno.

       Well, now for the pics, then a final word at the end. WARNING: SARCASM IS PRESNT.

Pic #1. Me and darling Comfort.
 


Me and Comfort, take 2.

 
Invi and I! Aww......

 
Smile for the pic, Tropic!
 

Tropic...Again...

 



Again, Tropic? This enough of you! MOVE ON!
 
Wait a sec.... *clears throat*.....
I THOUGH I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THE PICTURES!!!!!!!
Sorry. Ah, umm, well..... Nothing, nothing, moving along here... Heh heh....



Just one pic of Athorya, 'cuz if ya really wanna see her, a dedicated a whole post to her.

 
 
         So, for the news I've been waiting to tell you.... You saw good old Invi right? Well as I might have mentioned before, Invi is my mother's plant that was almost dead when I took her in and nursed her back to health. Now, she's very healthy, and will return back to my mother, sadly. I'm actually really sad, even though I haven't had her for that long.
        Anyway, the good news is that my mom has another mint plant that's entirely dead except for two remaining strands (she's not a good gardener) and so what I am going to do is (no, not keep it) cut a strand from it, plant it, and grow my own! I've done it before, it's really simple. The stalk of mint plants can serve as a root too and new shoots spring from it if it is planted. So, on Sunday when I have time (and can post again) I will provide pictures of her/him!

See ya then!



   BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!