Thursday, December 25, 2014

12/25/14

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Whatever, not nature-related. Also, I apologise for my rudeness in the previous post. So anyway, Survi is still TINY and I am still HAPPY because I made something for my viewers!!!! You! yes, YOU!!!!!! I made, wait for it, wait for it.....

 

A TEST!

 
           Now let me predict, you're very disappointed. You were probably expecting me to tell you that I'm giving you all virtual cake and cookies, or made an incredible game for you, but no. A test? You think. How boring. And yes, you might find it boring, but this website is for educational purposes as well as mirthful posts and sarcastic remarks. Haha, the previous sentence was humorous in itself, at least I laughed when I re-read it. XD! <-- emoticon="" favorite="" i="" may="" my="" p="" remind="" you="">
          The test is about the parts of a flower, and is named "Flower Parts". Before you begin this incredible test, let me educate you. The educating process may begin with the following diagram:
 
       As you can see, it shows a flower with it's various parts labeled. See the middle of the flower, the orange oval? That's called the ovary, and humans have it too. Inside the ovary are things called ovules, which look like a pomegranate seed (google "ovule"). Above that is a thin stalk, called the style, which has a bulb called a stigma on top. Beside it are lollipop-like yellow circles called Anthers which are precariously balanced on stalks called filaments.
       Let's progress. A perfect flower is a flower with both male and female organs. The diagram above features a perfect flower. The stigma, style, and ovary are part of the female organ, called the pistil. On the other hand, the Anther and filament make up the male organ; the stamen.
        Other parts of a flower include the "receptacles" (the part of a flower stalk where the various flower organs are attached), the "sepal" (the small green leaf-like structures that support the petals when the flower is bloomed, and enclose the flower bud), and the pedicel (the stalk that connects the flower to the inflorescence (an inflorescence is a cluster of flowers all attached to a main stalk called the peduncle).
 
   Surprisingly, I did NOT copy and paste for any of that! I wrote from knowledge and research. It's actually quite simple when you understand the flower's structure, and can fully visualize the parts in order to efficiently name them. Am I speaking greek to you? Don't answer that.
 
 
 
      As for the quiz which I have just prepared for you to take, the link is: testmoz.com/420922
 
      And the password for this AWESOME quiz is: forevernature
 
 
     So, till next time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me!